We offer a variety of payment plan options, so you can start your education now and pay later.
Low or no
We have teamed up with Study Pay, a direct debit program
which caters to the education sector. Unlike other providers, it is specifically designed for students with the ability to personalise
the payment experience.
To enrol via Study Pay a 50% upfront deposit is required which will give you access to your learning immediately. The remainder of payments is then scheduled over a period of time that is
achievable and maintainable.
For all other payment partners, please visit Afterpay or Zippay and call us directly to place an order.
Why Train With TASA
- You will be trained by our experienced and qualified Dermal Educators.
- We offer payment plans and flexible learning.
- As the exclusive training partners for Australian Skin Clinics, we train
some of the best medi-aesthetic practitioners in the industry.
- We have a connected network to the medi-aesthetic industry.
- Our industry leading facilities use state of the art equipment and are
designed to simulate a medi-aesthetic clinic.
- We offers an intimate learning environment and low student teacher ratios of 3:1