Advance your career in dermal today!
Skin Needling Course
Our Skin Needling Course is specifically designed for students transitioning from a beauty therapy or nursing background into the exciting world of dermal therapies, and for students seeking to introduce Skin Needling into their business.
During the 1-day intense course you will learn the foundation theoritical knowledge of Skin Needling that includes wound response, fibroblast activity and collagen synthesis.
During the hands-on practical treatments, you will use a variety of industry leading skin needling devices to create a controlled minor wound within the skins tissue promoting collagen induction therapy.
Theory + Practical
Payment Plan or Paypal
Thorough understanding of Wound Healing and Wound Response
Opportunity to perform Skin Needling treatments using various devices
Confidence to perform Skin Needling treatments
Certificate of Completion
WHO CAN COMPLETE THE COURSE?:
Diploma of Beauty Therapy Graduate, equivalent or higher
Diploma of Nursing Graduate
Bachelor of Nursing Graduate
Students must comprise the Maintain Infection Prevention accreditation. If you do not hold this accreditation, you can complete our HLTINF005 Maintain Infection Prevention for Skin Penetration Treatments course as a package.
In addition you must be 18 years of age or older and meet a minimum English language requirement.
Why train with TASA
- You will be trained by our experienced and qualified Dermal Educators.
- We offer payment plans and flexible learning.
- As the exclusive training partners for Australian Skin Clinics, we train some of the best medi-aesthetic practitioners in the industry.
- We have a connected network to the medi-aesthetic industry.
- Our industry leading facilities use state of the art equipment and are designed to simulate a medi-aesthetic clinic.
- TASA offers an intimate learning environment and low student teacher ratios of 3:1
Be the change for you. Be the change for others!