Inject your Career with a Medi-Aesthetic Makeover!
Cosmetic Injectables Course
Cosmetic Injectables and Facial Anatomy
Our Cosmetic Injectables and Facial Anatomy Course has been designed to give you in-depth practical skills and knowledge to perform cosmetic injectable treatments on clients for the lips, cheeks and upper face (forehead, frown and crow’s feet) areas.
Trained by our Cosmetic Nurse Injector, this course ensures you are equipped with the very best techniques and training, giving you the confidence to perform cosmetic treatments in your own clinic.
Our course will see you become a qualified Cosmetic Injector within a highly lucrative and growing industry.
Payment Plans or Paypal
* Undertake at your own pace.
- Qualified Cosmetic Injector within a highly lucrative and growing industry
- Confidence to perform upper face anti-wrinkle injections
- Confidence to perform lip and cheek dermal filler injections
- Certificate of Completion
WHO CAN COMPLETE THE COURSE?:
- Registered Nurses
- Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
In addition you must be 18 years of age or older and meet a minimum English language requirement.
Flexible Learning & Practical Training Dates
Start anytime! The theory component of your course can be completed online at your own pace prior to attending the facility to undertake your 3 days practical training.
Practical training is available on the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Please see our 2021 available dates:
|08 - 10 MAR 2021 Gold Coast|
|15 - 17 MAR 2021 Brisbane ||22 - 24 MAR 2021 Gold Coast|
|29 - 31 MAR 2021 Brisbane ||06 - 08 APR 2021 Gold Coast|
Why train with TASA
- You will be trained by our Cosmetic Nurse Injector
- We offer payment plans and flexible learning.
- As the exclusive training partners for Australian Skin Clinics, we train some of the best medi-aesthetic practitioners in the industry.
- We have a connected network to the medi-aesthetic industry.
- Our industry leading facilities use state of the art equipment and are designed to simulate a medi-aesthetic clinic.
- TASA offers an intimate learning environment and low student teacher ratios of 3:1
Be the change for you. Be the change for others!