Inject your Career with a Medi-Aesthetic makeover!
Cosmetic Injectables and Facial Anatomy
Our Cosmetic Injectables and Facial Anatomy Course has been designed to give you in-depth practical skills and knowledge to perform cosmetic injectable treatments on clients for the lips, cheeks and upper face (forehead, frown and crow’s feet) areas.
Trained by our Cosmetic Nurse Injector, this course ensures you are equipped with the very best techniques and training, giving you the confidence to perform cosmetic treatments in your own clinic. Conducted over three and a half weeks, our course will see you become a qualified Cosmetic Injector within a highly lucrative and growing industry.
Payment Plans or Paypal
* Estimated time to complete theory is 3 weeks. Undertake at your own pace.
- Qualified Cosmetic Injector within a highly lucrative and growing industry
- Confidence to perform upper face anti-wrinkle injections
- Confidence to perform lip and cheek dermal filler injections
- Certificate of Attainment
WHO CAN COMPLETE THE COURSE?:
- Registered Nurses
- Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
In addition you must be 18 years of age or older and meet a minimum English language requirement.
Flexible Learning & Practical Training Dates
Start anytime! The theory component of your course can be completed online at your own pace prior to attending the academy for your 3 days practical training.
Current Available Onsite Dates:
|28-30 MAY 19||10-12 JUNE 19|
|24-26 JUNE 19||16-18 JULY 19|
Why train with TASA
- You will be trained by our Cosmetic Nurse Injector
- We offer payment plans and flexible learning.
- As the exclusive training partners for Australian Skin Clinics, we train some of the best medi-aesthetic practitioners in the industry.
- We have a connected network to the medi-aesthetic industry.
- Our industry leading facilities use state of the art equipment and are designed to simulate a medi-aesthetic clinic.
- TASA offers an intimate learning environment and low student teacher ratios of 3:1
Be the change for you.
Be the change for others!