Inject your Career with a Medi-Aesthetic Makeover!
Facial Anatomy & Cosmetic Injectables Courses
Elevate- 5 Days
We are excited to launch our new 5 days Facial Anatomy & Cosmetic Injectables Course.
After training hundreds of successful graduates through our Essentials course, we recognised a desire for more practical training.
FLEXIBLE ONLINE LEARNING
Prior to your 5 day practical training, you will complete a 12 week online course which will take you through 9 modules of essential theory, including graded assessments and exams. Most of our students work full-time, have children or are studying another course, so this part is completely flexible and self-paced.
5 DAYS PRACTICAL
Upon completion of your theory, you will then schedule the practical course component which is based on the Gold Coast, QLD. Across the 5 days, students are exposed to up to 27 different clients, in which each learner is provided 12 individual clients to work on directly.
3 REASONS TO CHOOSE OUR ELEVATE COURSE
- You will never share clients and at the end of the course you will have directly gained 15 hours of hands-on injecting time!
- The focus areas are based on the essential components of the industry: cheeks, lips and anti-wrinkle.
- We use Australia’s most popular products and one of the global leaders in cosmetic injectables.
If you’d like to learn more about our Elevate 5 day practical course, please contact us.
To enrol now and get started, press the ‘add to cart’ button below.
Payment Plans or Paypal
Essentials- 3 Days
Our Cosmetic Injectables and Facial Anatomy Essentials Course has been designed to give you the practical skills and knowledge to perform cosmetic injectable treatments on clients for the lips, cheeks and upper face (forehead, frown and crow’s feet) areas.
Trained by our Cosmetic Injectables Educator, this course ensures you are equipped with the very best techniques and training, giving you the confidence to perform cosmetic treatments in your own clinic.
The Essentials course will see you become a qualified Cosmetic Injector within a highly lucrative and growing industry.
Payment Plans or Paypal
* Undertake at your own pace.
- Qualified Cosmetic Injector within a highly lucrative and growing industry
- Confidence to perform upper face anti-wrinkle injections
- Confidence to perform lip and cheek dermal filler injections
- Certificate of Completion
WHO CAN COMPLETE THE COURSE?:
- Registered Nurses
In addition you must be 18 years of age or older and meet a minimum English language requirement.
Flexible Learning & Practical Training Dates
Start anytime! The theory component of your course can be completed online at your own pace prior to attending the facility to undertake your 3 days practical training.
Practical training is available on the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Please see our 2021 available dates:
- 31 May – 2 June 2021
- 28 – 30 June 2021 – Gold Coast
- 12 – 14 July 2021 – Brisbane
- 19 – 21 July 2021 – Gold Coast
- 28 – 30 July 2021 – Gold Coast
- 9 – 11 August 2021 – Brisbane
Why train with TASA
- You will be trained by our Cosmetic Nurse Injector
- We offer payment plans and flexible learning.
- As the exclusive training partners for Australian Skin Clinics, we train some of the best medi-aesthetic practitioners in the industry.
- We have a connected network to the medi-aesthetic industry.
- Our industry leading facilities use state of the art equipment and are designed to simulate a medi-aesthetic clinic.
- TASA offers an intimate learning environment and low student teacher ratios of 3:1
Be the change for you. Be the change for others!