Everyone has the right to education and the right to learn!
At The Advanced Skills Academy we want to ensure that anyone who wants to participate in learning and professional development can.
It is for this reason that we keep entry requirements low.
For all courses the following applies:
- Access to a computer and internet. Note. The Advanced Skills Academy offer a training hub for students who require access support (in select locations only).
- You must have the ability to speak, read and write in English.
This can be demonstrated by:
- Completion of Australian Year 10 or equivalent;
- Completion of a Certificate IV; or
- Have the ability to demonstrate that you have the required skills and capability to participate in and successfully complete your chosen course.
Please check individual courses for specific requirements. This can be found in the relevant course information brochure.