Treat Your Clients Skin the Right Way!
Infection Prevention Training Course
Maintain Infection Prevention for
Skin Penetration Treatments
Our Maintain Infection Prevention for Skin Penetration Treatments Course (HLTINF005) is Nationally Recognised. It is specifically for those who undertake any skin penetration treatments, including tattooing, piercing and laser and is a mandatory requirement in accordance with many local councils and governments.
In this course you will learn the skills and knowledge required to maintain infection prevention during skin penetration treatments and to review clinic compliance with the applicable state or territory and local council requirements. This certificate is also a pre-requisite for QLD Radiation Health and WA Radiological Council prior to submitting an application for a “Use Licence” to use any Laser apparatus, it is recommended to combine this course with our Laser Safety course as both are pre requisites required by QLD Radiation Health for Laser User Licences.
* Online theory component of the course can be completed at your own pace.
^ Option to complete practical assessment onsite or submit online with no need to attend the academy.
** Check your local council and government bodies for mandatory requirements in your area.
- Statement of Attainment
- Reduce risk in the workplace
- Gain industry credibility
- Infection prevention and control
- Safe practice
WHO SHOULD COMPLETE THIS COURSE?:
In many states this course is a pre-requisite for further study and recommended for positions such as:
- Healthcare Professionals
- Tattoo Artists
- Cosmetic Tattooists
- Laser Technicians
- Body Piercers
- Beauty Therapists
- Environmental Health Officers (EHO)
Please refer to local councils and government to understand and confirm if this course certificate is mandatory in your area.
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- Meet a minimum English language requirement.
- Start anytime! The theory component of your course can be completed online at your own pace.
- The practical component of your assessment can be completed in your workplace and submitted online (see brochure for requirements), or by attending a 45 minute session at our Gold Coast Training Academy.
During your study, you will need to have access to the following:
- Computer with:
- Internet access
- MS Word application; or
- Adobe Acrobat or equivalent application
- Video recording device e.g. phone, video camera, tablet or equivalent
Why train with TASA
- This course can be completed 100% online (pending ability to complete assessment online).
- We are the exclusive training partners for Australian Skin Clinics, training some of the best medi-aesthetic practitioners in the industry.
- We are a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation: RTO 41330.
- We offer payment plans and flexible learning to help you reach your goals.
- We have a connected network to the medi-aesthetic industry.
- Our team are fully qualified, along with obtaining the industry experience to back it up.
- We have industry leading facilities and use state of the art equipment.
Be the Change for you...
Be the Change for others!