Advance your Laser and IPL experience!
Cosmetic Light Based Therapies for
Superficial Vascular Lesions
Our Cosmetic Light Based Therapies for Superficial Vascular Lesions course is a 5 week course designed to give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to perform superficial vascular laser treatments safely on clients.
This advanced course is ideally undertaken after you have completed a Laser Hair Removal or Laser Rejuvenation course due to its increased complexity in the application to skin. During this course you will complete the necessary 50 laser hours required to apply for your Full Use Licence for Superficial Capillary Reduction. Upon completion you will be a qualified Superficial Vascular Lesions Laser Technician.
* The distance theory component of the course is available to complete at your own pace.
Course duration is dependant on your ability to complete the theory within the 3 weeks indicated and also available training dates.
- Fully qualified Superficial Vascular Lesions Laser Technician
- Confidence to perform Laser for Superficial Vascular Lesions
- Ability to apply for Full Use License for Superficial Capillary Reduction
- Certificate of Attainment
prior learning Requirements?:
- Certificate in Laser Safety
- Certificate in Maintain Infection Prevention for Skin Penetration Treatments
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in Laser Hair Reduction or Laser Skin Rejuvenation highly regarded.
In addition you must be 18 years of age or older and meet a minimum English language requirement.
Flexible Learning & Practical Training Dates
Start anytime! The theory component of your course can be completed via distance learning at your own pace prior to attending the academy for your 9 days practical training.
Monthly enrolment dates are available, please contact our team on 1800 900 800 to schedule your preferred onsite training dates.
Why train with TASA
- We are the exclusive training partners for Australian Skin Clinics, training some of the best medi-aesthetic practitioners in the industry.
- We are approachable, fun and seriously dedicated to in-depth training.
- We offer payment plans and flexible learning to help you reach your goals.
- We have a connected network to the medi-aesthetic industry.
- Our team are fully qualified, along with obtaining the industry experience to back it up.
- We have industry leading facilities and use state of the art equipment.
- We offer an intimate learning environment, with a student teacher ratio of 3:1.
Be the Change for you...
Be the Change for others!