Give yourself the highest level of safety!
Apply Intense Pulsed LIGHT and Laser Safety Protocols
Our Apply Intense Pulsed and Laser Safety Protocols Course (SIBBHRS705A) is Nationally Recognised and is a mandatory licencing requirement in QLD, WA and TAS. The course has been developed to give you the necessary performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to apply safe practice protocols when using Laser and IPL apparatuses in conjunction with dermal treatments. During this course you will learn how to identify and assess risks and hazards, understand the clinical application of Laser and IPL therapies, along with laser effects on tissue and Laser Safety Officer responsibilities.
* Online theory component of the course can be completed at your own pace.
^ Option to complete practical assessment and submit online with no need to attend the academy.
- Statement of Attainment
- Identify and manage risks and hazards associated with lasers and IPL
- Educate clients on laser safety protocols
- Assist with quality assurance and maintaining a safe working environment
Benefits of Completing this Course
- Mandatory licensing requirement - QLD, WA & Tasmania requires all technicians to obtain a valid Laser Safety Certificate in addition to education pre-requisites prior to applying for a laser apparatus use licence.
- Reduce risk in the workplace
- Gain industry credibility
- Ability to demonstrate safe laser practices to your clients, gaining their confidence
Entry Requirements and Practical Training
- 18 years of age or older
- Meet a minimum English language requirement
- Start anytime! The theory component of your course can be completed online at your own pace.
- The practical component of your assessment can be completed in your workplace and submitted online (see brochure for requirements), or by attending a 45 minute session at our Gold Coast training Academy.
Why train with TASA
- This course can be completed 100% online (pending ability to complete assessment online).
- We are the exclusive training partners for Australian Skin Clinics, training some of the best medi-aesthetic practitioners in the industry.
- We are a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation: RTO 41330.
- We offer payment plans and flexible learning to help you reach your goals.
- We have a connected network to the medi-aesthetic industry.
- Our team are fully qualified, along with obtaining the industry experience to back it up.
- We have industry leading facilities and use state of the art equipment.
Be the Change for you...
Be the Change for others!