Give your resume a smooth point of difference!
in IPL & Laser Hair Reduction
Our Graduate Certificate in IPL & Laser Hair Reduction Course is Nationally Recognised. It is designed to give you the competencies, experience and confidence to perform laser hair reduction treatments on clients with varying skin types, across the face and body.
During this course you will complete the necessary 25 laser hours to apply for your Full Use Licence for Hair Removal by applying to QLD Radiation Health/WA Radiological Council. Along with the ability to apply for your full Laser Safety Certificate. On completion you will be a Nationally Recognised, fully qualified Laser Hair Removal Technician.
* The distance theory component of the course is available to complete at your own pace.
- Graduate Certificate in IPL and Laser Hair Reduction
- Record of Results
- Nationally Recognised, fully qualified Laser Hair Removal Technician
- Eligibility to apply for full use license for Hair Removal
- Ability to apply for your Laser Safety Certificate
Prior Learning Requirements:
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy (or equivalent)
In addition you must be 18 years of age or older and meet a minimum English language requirement.
Flexible Learning & Practical Training Dates
Start anytime! The theory component of your course can be completed via distance learning at your own pace prior to attending the academy for your 6 days practical training.
Monthly enrolment dates are available, please contact our team on 1800 900 800 to schedule your preferred onsite training dates.
Why train with TASA
- We are the exclusive training partners for Australian Skin Clinics, training some of the best medi-aesthetic practitioners in the industry.
- We are approachable, fun and seriously dedicated to in-depth training.
- We offer payment plans and flexible learning to help you reach your goals.
- We have a connected network to the medi-aesthetic industry.
- Our team are fully qualified, along with obtaining the industry experience to back it up.
- We have industry leading facilities and use state of the art equipment.
- We offer an intimate learning environment, with a student teacher ratio of 3:1.
Be the Change for you...
Be the Change for others!