Experience our Medi-Aesthetic Treatments
Clinic Treatments and Services
You can now get your favourite advanced skin and laser treatments completed by qualified therapists! With the additional quality assurance of supervision by Medi-aesthetic Trainers, our training clinic offers a range of treatment services in a controlled environment with an affordable price tag.
Join our Facebook Model Page!
We are always looking for ways to share the love and increase our student skills model family!
For information, offers and availability at the Advanced Skills Academy Treatment Clinic - click here
OUR CLINIC TREATMENTS
We offer a range of treatment services from Laser Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, to Microdermabrasion and Cosmetic Injectables including lip and cheek dermal fillers and upper face anti-wrinkle treatments.
Our advanced diamond or crystal microdermabrasion is a non-invasive procedure which utilises exfoliation, a vacuum suction and chemical peeling agents to remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells.
The microdermabrasion treatment aids in the penetration of skin care products, encourages circulation and collagen production leaving your skin bright, fresh and renewed. This treatment can be used to treat multiple skin concerns including sun damage, dry skin, acne, blemish scars, and fine lines.
Treatment information and facts here.
Laser and IPL Hair Removal
Laser and IPL Hair Removal are quick, effective and affordable long-term solutions for unwanted hair. Laser works by using a beam of light to pass through the skin which is then absorbed by the pigment or blood supply within the hair follicle, thus stunting the hair growth. IPL uses a range of wavelengths to emit light waves that scatter within the skin. This light is then absorbed by the pigment(melanin) in the hair.
Both of these treatments target the hair effectively and efficiently. Treatments are only effective when the hair is in its growth phase therefore multiple treatments are required for optimum results. With our advanced technology you will need approximately 6-12 sessions to obtain lasting results. Maintenance treatments are also recommended to treat any new hair growth following your initial course of treatment.
Treatment information and facts here.
Laser for Pigmentation, Redness and Facial Veins
Pigmentation – This medical grade laser targets pigmentation using a beam of light at a wavelength to target melanin in the skin. It effectively treats freckles and pigmentation ranging in colour from light to dark brown caused by sun damage or hormonal changes. Treatment information and facts here.
General Redness – This medical grade laser specifically targets the blood supply in the skin to reduce flushing, blushing and general skin redness. Treatment information and facts here.
Facial Veins – Visible blood vessels and capillaries are commonly found on the face and can be caused by genetic heritage, hormones, lifestyle and environment. This medical grade laser targets the blood supply to reduce the appearance of the superficial spider veins. To provide lasting results we perform treatments from the waist and above only. Treatment information and facts here.
Cosmetic Injectable treatments are performed at TASA by qualified registered nurses and doctors in a controlled training environment and under the direct guidance of Dr Adam Cho, Head Medical Director.
Anti-wrinkle Injections (Upper Face) - This effective medical treatment is the perfect solution to reduce wrinkles and lines caused by muscle movement. Professionally administered injections can provide natural-looking results. The most common areas to treat are frown lines, forehead lines and crow's feet lines around the eye.
Dermal Fillers (Cheeks) - As we age our skin and facial structure changes, which can result in lost facial volume and tissue sagging. Dermal filler treatment to the cheek area can restore volume, improve facial contours and life the cheeks to provide a more youthful, natural facial appearance.
Dermal Filler (Lips) – This very popular cosmetic injectable treatment can help to enhance lip volume, improve skin hydration and can also be customised to improve lip symmetry, strengthen the lip border and add definition to the lips.
Best Results and Peace of Mind
- All students performing the treatment have undertaken the prior required learning requirement for course entry.
- At all times during the treatment a qualified trainer is present to provide direct supervision.
- You are not treated as a number – no rushing in and out. Students and Trainers take the time to truly understand your skin, your individual needs and tailor the most appropriate treatment plan for you.
- You can be assured you will receive the best results, as trainers and students are driven to achieve the best results for their clients as a strict requirements for student assessment criteria.
- All treatments are carried out by skilled students who are learning at the academy, therefore continual feed back from the trainer to the student will occur during the treatment. This helps ensure the students are provided every opportunity to master their skill set.
- We have a low student-to-trainer ratio so that all students receive a high level of concentrated learning and direct supervision.
- We have strict treatment protocols, which have been developed by some of the best Cosmetic Physicians in the world.