advance your career in dermal today!
Chemical Peel Course
Advanced Chemical Peels
Our Advanced Chemical Peels Course is specifically designed for students transitioning from a beauty therapy or nursing background into the exciting world of dermal therapies, and for students seeking to introduce Chemical Peels into their business.
During the 1-day intense course you will theoretically learn and understand cosmeceutical science and the treatment indicators, including tissue and cell response. Practically, you will perform a variety of advanced chemical peel treatments focusing on the most industry current peel formulations to treat conditions such as acne, pigmentation, and accelerated aging.
Accelerate your learning experience with The Advanced Skills Academy and understand industry standards, experience industry expectations when undertaking training at our purpose-built training facility and functioning clinic.
This course has been tailored to give you the required in-depth knowledge and skills to confidently and safely perform Advanced Chemical Peels within a clinical setting.
Theory + Practical
Payment Plan or Paypal
- Thorough understanding of cosmeceutical science and treatment indicators of Chemical Peels
- Confidence to determine suitable peels for skin types / conditions
- Confidence to perform a range of Advanced Chemical Peels
- Certificate of Completion
WHO CAN COMPLETE THE COURSE?:
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy Graduate, equivalent or higher
- Diploma of Nursing Graduate
- Bachelor of Nursing Graduate
In addition you must be 18 years of age or older and meet a minimum English language requirement.
Why train with TASA
- You will be trained by our experienced and qualified Dermal Educators.
- We offer payment plans and flexible learning.
- As the exclusive training partners for Australian Skin Clinics, we train some of the best medi-aesthetic practitioners in the industry.
- We have a connected network to the medi-aesthetic industry.
- Our industry leading facilities use state of the art equipment and are designed to simulate a medi-aesthetic clinic.
- TASA offers an intimate learning environment and low student teacher ratios of 3:1
Be the change for you.
Be the change for others!